A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Goodbye from Kelly L. Hendrickson

While I was very sad that FIRE is ending, I understand. I will miss FIRE very much. It was such an honor to be a part of this group of talented, daring and creative people. Some of you I got to know a bit over the years and hope to have some contact in the future.
This was an amazing adventure. Thanks to those who started and maintained it. FIRE represents an incredible amount of dedication and perseverance. Thank you for including me in this journey.
I wish you all the best in all your future endeavors!! I'm sure I'll see your names around!!

Kelly L. Hendrickson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.