A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Monday, May 23, 2016

Tile spacers

Another place where you can find interesting stamping material are shops like Home Depot. Just take your time and wander a bit through the aisles. I came home with tile spacers, washers and O-rings.


They come in different sizes, so you can play with this on your stamps as well. I placed double sided cellotape on my picture frame and placed the tile spacers at random on it. Placed my fabric on my printing board and applied the paint with a brayer. This is how my fabric looked like when I was done:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.