A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Distressed Doors Workshop

Several years ago I wrote  a couple of tutorials with step-by step instructions on painting 'distressed doors' with acrylics for QuiltWow, the online  workshop  run by Maggie Grey.
Part of this was printed (in German) when my work was featured in Quilt Professional Magazine(including the front cover!)


I'll be sharing these over the next few posts  as they show clearly(I hope!) some of the techniques I use.

1 comment:

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.