A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Shopping Spree from Red Panda Beads--A Winner

...and the winner of the $25 shopping spree from Red Panda Beads is Cindy.

Blogger Ciindy said...
Love beads...can never have too many

January 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Delete

Please send me your full name and email address. Click on my name under the "Resident Artists" section, go to my profile, and email me the information. I will pass your information on to Betsy at Red Panda Beads and let you know when she is ready for your order.

Congratulations!

2 comments:

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.