A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Resist Fabric Sample Set Winner Is ... Beth M

Congratulations!  I used a random number generator online, which picked the number 9.  The ninth person to leave a comment (not counting me) was Beth M.  Beth, please contact me with your mailing address.

Thanks so much for all of your comments. I've set up a flickr group for posting photos of resist-dyed cloth.  If you'd like to post yours, email me and I'll send you the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.