A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

We Have A Winner!

 
Sonja Milojevic is the winner of Rebekah's new book! Congratulations Sonja!

Sonja, you need to email me with your address.  The book will go in the mail as soon as I have an address.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sonja!! I look forward to seeing what you create with the techniques.

    Rebekah Meier

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am SO happy! Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to read the book and learn new techniques! I'm doing a happy dance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sonja! this looks a great book!

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.