A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Surface Design Round Robin--Marti's report

 
This is the piece I sent to Judi.  I snow dyed it this last winter.  I am
working on Suzi's piece now - it took me a couple of weeks to get up the
nerve.  It is very pretty and didn't want to ruin it!
Marti

2 comments:

  1. Marti,
    That piece is a beautiful piece to start with!

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marti! I finished your piece yesterday and will be sending it on today or tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.